Monday, May 25, 2009

Activity update.

Hey. Just posting to tell everyone that Project: Insecurity is still not dead, and I apologize for the lack of updates. Project Insecurity has just been moving very slowly these past few months, and I had a few technical difficulties that plagued each month. First, the hard drive the files were on failed (I managed to fix it though). Then my computer had a virus (It was on the C drive. Insecurity's files are on an external drive). Then, I got a newer, faster computer, which used SATA while my old one used IDE, so I had to take some time to get all my files onto the SATA drive. (Insecurity was on an external drive, but I still had 2 drives with important files which I needed to transfer first). After a while, I was able to get things working again and start working on the mod, however, there was a problem with UnrealEd (The texture browser wouldn't pop up and the editor kept freezing). I had to take some time to fix that, and FINALLY, Today, I got to work on the maps.

Anyway, I have a few new comparison screenshots comping up soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment